New State Health Director to Outline Goals, Meet with Local Health Officials
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New State Health Director to Outline Goals, Meet with Local Health Officials (2012, June 14) [655**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New State Health Director to Outline Goals, Meet with Local Health Officials (061412IDPHADVISORY-DuPage.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Newly appointed Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck is meeting on Friday, June 15, 2012 with local health officials and community health stake holders at the DuPage County Public Health Department discuss the future of public health in Illinois, health disparities, and chronic disease prevention during National Mens Health Week.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 14 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 14 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:11:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061412IDPHADVISORY-DuPage.doc - checksum='911587442' byte count= '189440'