Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Officials Announce Support for Asian Carp Plant [653**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Officials Announce Support for Asian Carp Plant (061412DCEOGraftonAsianCarpPlantrel.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:58:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061412DCEOGraftonAsianCarpPlantrel.doc - checksum='2121040613' byte count= '94208'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7500
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 14 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Acting Director David Vaught today announced the state has moved a step closer to supporting a major Asian carp processing facility in Grafton, Ill., where the Mississippi and Illinois rivers meet.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012