Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New State Health Director Visits Stickney Public Health District, Shares Public Health Goals [649**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New State Health Director Visits Stickney Public Health District, Shares Public Health Goals (061312IDPHDirector-Stickney.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:53:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061312IDPHDirector-Stickney.doc - checksum='1300739549' byte count= '193024'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 06 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 13 2012
- description: Newly appointed Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck today shared his vision for the future of public health, eliminating health disparities and chronic disease, and providing greater access to health care in Illinois with local health officials and community health stakeholders at the Stickney Public Health District in Burbank.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012