New State Health Director Visits Stickney Public Health District, Shares Public Health Goals
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New State Health Director Visits Stickney Public Health District, Shares Public Health Goals (2012, June 13) [649**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New State Health Director Visits Stickney Public Health District, Shares Public Health Goals (061312IDPHDirector-Stickney.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Newly appointed Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck today shared his vision for the future of public health, eliminating health disparities and chronic disease, and providing greater access to health care in Illinois with local health officials and community health stakeholders at the Stickney Public Health District in Burbank.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:53:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061312IDPHDirector-Stickney.doc - checksum='1300739549' byte count= '193024'