Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New State Health Director to Outline Goals, Meet with Local Health Officials [648**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New State Health Director to Outline Goals, Meet with Local Health Officials (061212IDPHADVISORY-Stickney.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:53:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061212IDPHADVISORY-Stickney.doc - checksum='2693436597' byte count= '189440'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 06 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 12 2012
- description: Newly appointed Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck is meeting on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 with local health officials and community health stake holders at the Stickney Public Health District in Burbank to discuss the future of public health in Illinois, health disparities, and chronic disease prevention during National Mens Health Week. Dr. Hasbrouck recently successfully championed the $1 per pack increase in the cigarette tax to curb tobacco use in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012