Illinois EPA Cleaning Up Illegal Dump Sites in Randolph County
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Cleaning Up Illegal Dump Sites in Randolph County (2012, June 12) [647**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Cleaning Up Illegal Dump Sites in Randolph County (061212EPARandolphCoIRIDJune2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Interim Director John Kim announced that the Agency is in the process of cleaning up three illegal dump sites located in Randolph County. The effort is being done in cooperation with the Randolph County officials.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 12 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:51:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061212EPARandolphCoIRIDJune2012.doc - checksum='2226137077' byte count= '107520'