Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs honors College of DuPage with Governors Award [642**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs honors College of DuPage with Governors Award (061112IDVARELEASECODGovsAward.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:50:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061112IDVARELEASECODGovsAward.doc - checksum='5466965' byte count= '209920'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 06 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 11 2012
- description: Going above and beyond basic veterans services while fostering a veteran-friendly atmosphere, the College of DuPage (COD) has been chosen as the spring 2012 winner of the Governors Award for Excellence in Education, the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) announced today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012