Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Meeting for Potential Improvement of I-55 at Airport Road in Will County [644**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Meeting for Potential Improvement of I-55 at Airport Road in Will County (061112IDOTI55-AirportRoadPublicMtg.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:49:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061112IDOTI55-AirportRoadPublicMtg.doc - checksum='627972789' byte count= '151040'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 06 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 11 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will host a second public meeting June 21 to seek input on an ongoing study for a possible interchange with Interstate 55 at Airport Road and Illinois 126/Essington Road in Will County. The study area is located in the villages of Plainfield, Romeoville, Bolingbrook and in unincorporated Will County between the Weber Road and U.S. 30 interchanges with I-55.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012