Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, June 11, 2012 [643**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, June 11, 2012 (061112GOVMondayUPLINK.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
207 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:48:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061112GOVMondayUPLINK.doc - checksum='2641017802' byte count= '112128'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-0244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 06 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 10 2012
- description: Governor Pat Quinn will sign legislation that will prevent violence and reduce crime by allowing law enforcement to more effectively prosecute street gangs.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012