Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, June 11, 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, June 11, 2012 (2012, June 10) [643**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, June 11, 2012 (061112GOVMondayUPLINK.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Pat Quinn will sign legislation that will prevent violence and reduce crime by allowing law enforcement to more effectively prosecute street gangs.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Governor
207 State House
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:48:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061112GOVMondayUPLINK.doc - checksum='2641017802' byte count= '112128'