[Letter Regarding Operating Permit for Winnebago Landfill]
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
[Letter Regarding Operating Permit for Winnebago Landfill] (2012, June 11) [645**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- [Letter Regarding Operating Permit for Winnebago Landfill] (061112EPAWinnebagoLandfillpermitissuanceJune2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois EPA is responsible by law and regulation for permitting the design and construction and overseeing the operation of landfills and pollution control facilities in Illinois. As part of that responsibility, the Agency today issued an Operating Permit for the North Unit-Phase 6 of the existing Winnebago Landfill, a 433 acre landfill located in Winnebago County. This Operating Permit is required for this unit before waste can be placed in this area of the landfill. In December 2005, a Development Permit was issued that allowed the Northern Unit to be constructed.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:47:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061112EPAWinnebagoLandfillpermitissuanceJune2012.doc - checksum='4147693869' byte count= '45568'