Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Business Brokers Act of 1995 [Sec Pub-6.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830376882'.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOISBUSINESS BROKERS ACTOF 1995 (815 ILCS 307/10-1)Effective January 1, 1996 (As amended through January 1, 2002) JESSE WHITESecretary of State Illinois Securities Department Message from the Secretary am pleased to present the Illinois Business Brokers Act of 1995,including recent amendments, effective Jan. 1, 2002. This Act provides an invaluable source of information for consumers and business brokers doingbusiness in the state of Illinois. urge members of the business broker industry to review the mostrecent changes to this Act to ensure compliance with all provisions. The definition of "person" now includes joint stock company or limitedliability partnership. If business broker's registration expires, it can now be renewed within days of expiration. request for hearing to respondto any final orders must be made within days of the date on the order. The new amendments empower the Secretary of State's office toadminister oaths and subpoena witnesses and materials deemed releva
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:45:48 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195627_sec_pub6.pdf - checksum='1050653862' byte count= '187452'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2256
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 W. Jefferson St.
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 10 2002
- dateLastModified: 04 22 2002
- description: The Illinois Business Brokers Act of 1995, including recent amendments, effective Jan. 1, 2002. This Act provides an invaluable source of information for consumers and business brokers doing business in the state of Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec_pub6.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2002