Form BR Uniform Branch Office Registration Form General Instructions
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Form BR Uniform Branch Office Registration Form General Instructions (covers Rev. October 2005) [Rev. Form BR]
Covers Time Period
Rev. October 2005
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830324803'.
The Uniform Branch Office Registration Form (Form BR) is the form used for branch office registration, notification, closing or withdrawal. Broker-dealers and investment advisers must use this form to register or notice file their branch offices in the appropriate jurisdictions and/or with SROs. These instructions apply to the filing of Form BR electronically with the Central Registration Depository ("CRD"). Filers submitting paper filings should read the Special Instructions For Paper Filers (Jurisdictions Only) in conjunction with the other instructions to the form.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
300 W. Jefferson St.
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 22 2007
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 30 2008
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:44:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195626_p015110.pdf - checksum='2634847697' byte count= '58858'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.finra.org/web/groups/industry/@ip/@comp/@regis/documents/appsupportdocs/p015110.pdf