Instructions for Registration as a Securities Dealer
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Instructions for Registration as a Securities Dealer (2009, July) [SEC 312.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830323893'.
To begin the process of registration as a securities dealer in the State of Illinois, an applicant must file the following forms and fees in the manner described with either the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) or the Illinois Securities Department.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
300 W. Jefferson St.
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 06 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 10 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:42:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195623_sec312.pdf - checksum='690713769' byte count= '96733'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec312.pdf