Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Economic Growth Strong Enough to Close Second Temporary Unemployment Insurance Program [631**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Economic Growth Strong Enough to Close Second Temporary Unemployment Insurance Program (060612IDESeuc_tier_4_winddown.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:41:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 060612IDESeuc_tier_4_winddown.doc - checksum='3394232681' byte count= '355840'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 06 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 06 2012
- description: A federally funded unemployment insurance program called Emergency Unemployment Compensation Tier 4 (EUC4) will end on June 23, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) announced today. The program ends because specific economic improvements identified by Congress have been achieved.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012