Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Parking Program for Persons with Disabilities: A Guide for Medical Professionals [VSD 688.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826869342'.
Sample text from the file
.The fraudulent use of disability license plates and parking placards is matter take very seriously. Medical profes- sionals play an integral role in preventing the abuse of parking privileges for persons with disabilities by ensuring that patient is qualified before approving him or her for disability plates or parking plac- ard. With assistance from the Rush University Medical Center Americans with Disabilities Act Task Force in Chicago, my office devel- oped this brochure to help medical profes- sionals better understand the program and to determine whether person meets the requirements to obtain special parking privileges. Included is information on program eligibility and the application process, as well as guidelines for the use of disability parking spaces and penalties for the misuse and abuse of disability plates and parking placards. The Parking Program for Persons with Disabilities is vital to many Illinois residents with disabilities to help them maintain their independenc
Persons with Disabilities, License Plates/Placard Unit
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:37:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200738_vsd688.pdf - checksum='2784135641' byte count= '199755'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2709
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 541
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 12 16 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 19 2011
- description: brochure is to help medical professionals better understand the program and to determine whether a person meets the requirements to obtain special parking privileges. Included is information on program eligibility and the application process, as well as guidelines for the use of disability parking spaces and penalties for the misuse and abuse of disability plates and parking placards.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd688.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011