Parking Program for Persons with Disabilities: A Guide for Medical Professionals
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Parking Program for Persons with Disabilities: A Guide for Medical Professionals (2011, December) [VSD 688.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826869342'.
brochure is to help medical professionals better understand the program and to determine whether a person meets the requirements to obtain special parking privileges. Included is information on program eligibility and the application process, as well as guidelines for the use of disability parking spaces and penalties for the misuse and abuse of disability plates and parking placards.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
Persons with Disabilities, License Plates/Placard Unit
501 S. Second St., Rm. 541
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 16 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 19 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:37:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200738_vsd688.pdf - checksum='2784135641' byte count= '199755'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd688.pdf