Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Veterans Preference Documentation Requirements [195.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '832726552'.
Sample text from the file
.Applicants claimin- veteran's preference submit documentation verifyin- eli-ibility at the time of testin- or before list of eli-ibles is sent to hirin- a-encies. If documentation is not submitted at this time, your name will not be listed as veteran's preference eli-ible. Once veteran status is established, additional documentation is not required unless there is chan-e in status. To receive veteran's preference, separation must have been under honorable conditions one of the followin- conditions must be met: * Served total of at least six months in federal service or in the Illinois National Guard or Reserves * Served for the duration of hostilities re-ardless of the len-th of en-a-ement * Released from active duty because of service-connected disability * Dischar-ed on the basis of hardship 1) Did you ser-e in the regular Army, Na-y, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard? If Must submit copy of certified DD214/15. 2) Ha-e you been or are you currently in the Illinois National Guard or
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:36:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200737_per_d195.pdf - checksum='129910257' byte count= '68493'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Department of Personnel
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4783
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 196
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 06 24 2011
- dateLastModified: 07 01 2011
- description: Applicants claiming veterans preference must submit documentation verifying eligibility at the time of testing or before a list of eligibles is sent to hiring agencies.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/per_d195.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011