Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Prevent Problems with your Application [176.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '832726571'.
Sample text from the file
.Office of the Secretary of StateDepartment of Personnel Standards & Testing Division217-782-4783 A* 217-782-1022 (fax) Prevent Problems with your Application Below are the most common problems that result in applications being returned to applicantsungraded. Please compare your application(s) against this list to avoid potential problems. * No original signature and/or date on the application. photocopied signature is not acceptable. * No title or incorrect title listed on the application. * Multiple titles are listed. separate application is required for each title requiring training and experience examination. * Failure to submit the required explanatory statement(s) or documentation requested in Section (page 1) of the application. * Unacceptable application submitted. Only current Secretary of State applications are accepted. * Failure to provide information requested by the application (e.g., specific dates of employment, hours worked, level of education, semester hours complete
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:36:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200736_per_d176.pdf - checksum='2430196898' byte count= '86654'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Department of Personnel
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4783
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 196
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 05 16 2011
- dateLastModified: 05 17 2011
- description: Listing of the most common problems that result in applications being returned to applicants ungraded.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/per_d176.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011