Open Competitive Continuous Examination Program Instruction Sheet
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Open Competitive Continuous Examination Program Instruction Sheet (2012, March) [92.20]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '832726502'.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Open Competitive Examination Program offers applicants the opportunity to periodically establish employment eligibility with the Office of the Secretary of State. Examinations are used to establish open competitive eligible listings from which appointments to merit positions in State service may be made, in accordance with the needs of the Office of the Secretary of State. Refer to the Open Competitive Continuous Examination Program Title Listing for an inclusive listing of open and closed examination titles.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Department of Personnel
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
501 S. Second St., Rm. 196
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:35:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200735_per_d92.pdf - checksum='1735880993' byte count= '62688'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/per_d92.pdf