Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Open Competitive Continuous Examination Program Instruction Sheet [92.20]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '832726502'.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 Printed on recycled paper. Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. March 2012 3M Per 92.20 All position titles listed in the Department of Personnel Alphabetic Index of Position Titles (and as amended thereto) that are subject to Jurisdiction (Merit and Fitness) of the Merit Employment Code are included in the Open Competitive Continuous Examination Program. THE ILLINOIS OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. In compliance with the Illinois and U.S. Constitutions; the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1991; the Equal Pay Act of 1963; the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967; the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990; the Illinois Civil Rights Act of 2003; and the Illinois Human Rights Act, the Office of the Secretary of State does not discriminate in employment, contracts or any other activity. If you have complaint, please contact the Secretary of State's Equal Employment Opportunity officer in Chicago at 312-793-5515, in Springfield at 217
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:35:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200735_per_d92.pdf - checksum='1735880993' byte count= '62688'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Department of Personnel
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4783
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 196
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 03 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 03 09 2012
- description: The Open Competitive Examination Program offers applicants the opportunity to periodically establish employment eligibility with the Office of the Secretary of State. Examinations are used to establish open competitive eligible listings from which appointments to merit positions in State service may be made, in accordance with the needs of the Office of the Secretary of State. Refer to the Open Competitive Continuous Examination Program Title Listing for an inclusive listing of open and closed examination titles.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/per_d92.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012