Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Life Goes On: a newsletter for Secretary of State Facility Employees and other Organ/Tissue Donation Advocates
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Organ/Tissue Donor Poster Contest Deadline January The Organ/Tissue Donor Pro gram is sponsoring its 19th Organ/Tissue Donor Poster Contest in 2012. The deadline for entries is January 31, 2012. letter and entry forms are being mailed out to all K-12 public and non-public schools in the state in October. Winners will be chosen from four categories (grades K-2, 3- 5, 6-8 and 9-12) and an overall grand-prize winner will be selected. Winners will be invited to Secretary White's office at the State Capitol for ceremony unveiling the new poster next spring. Winners will receive $50 gift card to Barnes and Noble Bookstores, with the overall winner receiving $100 gift card. The overall winner also will have his or her poster re-created and distributed to all Driver Services facilities as well as Donate Life Illinois Coalition members and several hospitals and libraries throughout the state. For more information, please contact Sitha Hun at email@example.com or visit www.LifeGoesOn.com. 2012 Ne
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:25:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200621_lifegoeson_fall11.pdf - checksum='2515539884' byte count= '833806'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Organ/Tissue Donor Program
- contactPhoneNumber: 800-210-2106
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 10 18 2011
- dateLastModified: 10 21 2011
- description: Newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donation advocates.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: Fall
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lifegoeson_fall11.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011