Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Life Goes On: a newsletter for Secretary of State Facility Employees and other Organ/Tissue Donation Advocates
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:23:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718200144_lifegoeson_fall10.pdf - checksum='3112357864' byte count= '1276359'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Organ/Tissue Donor Program
- contactPhoneNumber: 800-210-2106
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 10 28 2010
- dateLastModified: 10 29 2010
- description: Newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donation advocates.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: Fall
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lifegoeson_fall10.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010