Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Life Goes On: a newsletter for Secretary of State Facility Employees and other Organ/Tissue Donation Advocates
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Since January 2006, Illinoisans continue to say "YES" to donation, bringing the new registry number to more than million! The old registry had million people registered. These donors remain in the registry but still require family consent upon donation. The goal of the Organ/Tissue Donor Program is to get everyone from the old registry onto the new one in the next months so everyone's wishes to be donor will be honored. It's an ambitious task, but significant progress is being made each week. Donor staff members are out in communities participating in donor designation drives and manning informational booths. Everyone who visits donor booth is engaged in short conversation about donation and asked if they have registered or re-registered on the new registry. If they have not, they may register onsite. It only takes few minutes to re-register by showing driver's license and confirming their address. As soon as it's entered into the system, the person is on the new registry. It's that
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:18:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195949_lifegoeson_summer07.pdf - checksum='1838725728' byte count= '1135983'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Organ/Tissue Donor Program
- contactPhoneNumber: 800-210-2106
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 07 11 2007
- dateLastModified: 07 20 2007
- description: Newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donation advocates.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: Summer
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lifegoeson_summer07.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2007