First-Person Consent Fact Sheet
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First-Person Consent Fact Sheet (2012, April) [EX 7.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826868066'.
In January 2006, Illinois First-Person Consent Law went into effect, making a persons wish to be an organ/tissue donor legally binding. Additional witnesses or family consent is not required for donation to occur.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Organ/Tissue Donor Program
Springfield, IL 62756
Phone: (217) 782-4658
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:14:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195856_ex7.pdf - checksum='3909492922' byte count= '69948'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ex7.pdf