Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Special Constructed Vehicle Fact Sheet: application for title requirements [VSD 842]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826379017'.
Sample text from the file
.Printed by authority of the State of I-inois. November 2011 VSD Secretary of State Special Constructed Vehicle Fact Sheet Secretary of State Vehicle Services Department Special Constructed Vehicle S. Second St., Rm. Springfield, IL 217-785-4692 www.cyberdriveillinois.com This space for use by Secretary of State. "Specially Con-tructed Vehicle" is defined in the I-inois Vehic-e Code as vehic-e of type required to be registered thathas been materia-y a-tered from its origina- construction by the remova-, addition or substitution of essentia- parts; or was not origina-y constructed under distinctive name by genera-y recognized manufacturer of vehic-es. "E-ential Part-" is defined as a- integra- and body parts of vehic-e, the remova-, a-teration or substitution of whichwou-d tend to concea- the identity of the vehic-e or substantia-y a-ter its appearance, mode-, type or mode of operation. APPLICATION FOR TITLE REQUIREMENTS I. Statement of Con-truction The app-icant is required to submit
Special Constructed Vehicle
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:08:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195720_vsd842.pdf - checksum='1380788688' byte count= '128986'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-4692
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 628
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 04 2011
- dateLastModified: 11 07 2011
- description: Specially Constructed Vehicle is defined in the Illinois Vehicle Code as a vehicle of a type required to be registered that has been materially altered from its original construction by the removal, addition or substitution of essential parts; or was not originally constructed under a distinctive name by a generally recognized manufacturer of vehicles.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd842.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011