Special Constructed Vehicle Fact Sheet: application for title requirements
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Special Constructed Vehicle Fact Sheet: application for title requirements (2011, November) [VSD 842]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826379017'.
Specially Constructed Vehicle is defined in the Illinois Vehicle Code as a vehicle of a type required to be registered that has been materially altered from its original construction by the removal, addition or substitution of essential parts; or was not originally constructed under a distinctive name by a generally recognized manufacturer of vehicles.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Special Constructed Vehicle
501 S. Second St., Rm. 628
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 04 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 07 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:08:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195720_vsd842.pdf - checksum='1380788688' byte count= '128986'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd842.pdf