Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Special Constructed Vehicle [VSD 840]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826372349'.
Sample text from the file
.EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS Specially Constructed Vehicles requiring inspection in the State of Illinois must meet or exceed the requirements of Illinois law. Below are items aSpecially Constructed Vehicle must display in operating condition: Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. November 2011 VSD Headlights At least two driving lamps, one on each side of the front of the vehicle, visible for at least feet in the direction the vehicleis traveling. The lights must be dimmed upon the approach of another vehicle and satisfy U.S.D.O.T. requirements. Taillights At least two red taillights mounted on the left rear and right rear of the vehicle, visible for at least feet in the reverse direction. Parking lights Two parking lamps on the front and two on the rear of the vehicle. Stop lights Red or amber lights on the rear of the vehicle visible from distance of not less than feet to the rear in normal sunlight andactivated upon application of the service brake. Turn signals Electric turn
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:08:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195718_vsd840.pdf - checksum='3042855209' byte count= '123895'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 04 2011
- dateLastModified: 11 07 2011
- description: Specially Constructed Vehicles requiring inspection in the State of Illinois must meet or exceed the requirements of Illinois law.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd840.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011