Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Special Constructed Motorcycle Equipment Requirements [VSD 841]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826376703'.
Sample text from the file
.EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS Specially Constr-cted Vehicles req-iring inspection in the State of Illinois m-st meet or exceed the req-irements of Illinois law. Below are items aSpecially Constr-cted Vehicle m-st display in operating condition: Printed by a-thority of the State of Illinois. November 2011 VSD Secretary of State Special Constructed Motorcycle Secretary of State Vehicle Services Department Special Constructed Vehicle S. Second St., Rm. Springfield, IL 217-785-4692 www.cyberdriveillinois.com This space for use by Secretary of State. Headlight- White light visible for distance of at least feet in the direction the motorcycle is traveling. Electronic horn- Capable of emitting so-nd under normal conditions from distance of not less than feet. Taillight- Red light visible at least feet in reverse of the direction traveled. Brakes- Two separate means of applying brakes to at least one wheel. Both the hand brake and the foot brake m-st activate the brake light. Tires- Tread depth of
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:06:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195716_vsd841.pdf - checksum='2609462574' byte count= '117242'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 04 2011
- dateLastModified: 11 07 2011
- description: Specially Constructed Vehicles requiring inspection in the State of Illinois must meet or exceed the requirements of Illinois law.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd841.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011