Illinois' Title System
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois' Title System (2000, February) [GA-758]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 44132740.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826863372'.
Illinois produces one of the most secure vehicle titles in the nation. The Illinois Certificate of Title has several security features, including a watermark and a security thread, which provide quick detection of counterfeit certificates.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State, Vehicle Services Department
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 10 01 2002
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 10 03 2002
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:07:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195709_vsd224.pdf - checksum='4292347115' byte count= '556956'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd224.pdf