Titles Obtained by Bond
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Titles Obtained by Bond (2010, August) [Fact Sheet]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826645915'.
A bond is required when standard ownership documents (i.e., assigned title) cannot be surrendered with an Application for Certificate of Title (625 ILCS 5/3-109). The Secretary of State may, as a condition of issuing a Certificate of Title, require the applicant to file a bond in the amount equal to one and one-half times the current wholesale value of the vehicle.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 25 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 27 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:03:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195638_rtopr26.pdf - checksum='3684873001' byte count= '213897'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/rtopr26.pdf