Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Vehicle Services Department Fact Sheet Titles Obtained by Bond [RT OPR 26.16]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826645915'.
Sample text from the file
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:03:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195638_rtopr26.pdf - checksum='3684873001' byte count= '213897'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 08 25 2010
- dateLastModified: 08 27 2010
- description: A bond is required when standard ownership documents (i.e., assigned title) cannot be surrendered with an Application for Certificate of Title (625 ILCS 5/3-109). The Secretary of State may, as a condition of issuing a Certificate of Title, require the applicant to file a bond in the amount equal to one and one-half times the current wholesale value of the vehicle.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/rtopr26.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010