Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Vehicle Services Department Corrected Title and Registration Fact Sheet [VSD 607.4]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826637894'.
Sample text from the file
.The ownership of vehicle and the registration for the license plates on that vehicle must be the same. Therefore, both the title andthe vehicle registration ID card must be corrected at the same time, except in the case of an address change. The application should contain all the information indicated on the new, corrected title. PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICABLE DIRECTIONS BELOW. ADDING AN OWNER'S NAME OR CHANGING AN OWNER'S NAME: * Complete an application for corrected title in full (use form VSD 190).- Each owner must sign the application. The current odometer must be indicated, as well as whether the reading is "actual,not actual" or "in excess of mechanical limits." Line must state the reasons(s) for correction. * Submit the original title to be corrected.- If the title is in the possession of lienholder (i.e., financial institution), request that the lienholder mail the title along with the application and all required items.- The lienholder's complete name and address must be indic
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:02:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195556_vsd607.pdf - checksum='175256391' byte count= '1709326'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 12 11 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 14 2009
- description: The ownership of a vehicle and the registration for the license plates on that vehicle must be the same. Therefore, both the title and the vehicle registration ID card must be corrected at the same time, except in the case of an address change. The application should contain all the information indicated on the new, corrected title.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd607.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2009