Estates: Facts About Vehicle Title Transfers
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Estates: Facts About Vehicle Title Transfers (2010, October) [VSD 275.22]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Upon the death of a vehicle owner, transferring the vehicle title depends on whether the title was in the individual name of the decedent or in joint ownership.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 21 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 30 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:00:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120718195535_vsd275.pdf - checksum='1732440271' byte count= '770079'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd275.pdf