Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Toby Tires Tips For School Bus Safety [DSD SB 6.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829939668'.
Sample text from the file
.Dear Parent, The most dangerous time of your child's school day is traveling to and from school. That is why it is important that parents teach their children the rules of safely riding the school bus. Through my office's Toby Tire School Bus Safety Program, we reach thousands of schoolchildren each year with our school bus safety message. Toby Tire is an animated robot who talks to kids about how to be safe in and around school bus. As successful as we have been in spreading the message, we still need the support of parents to ensure that our kids get to and from school safely every day. encourage you to take few moments to sit down with your child and review the school bus safety tips on the back of this flyer. We can't be with our children every minute of the day, but we can teach them how to be safe when we are not there. Jesse White Secretary of State Arrive at the bus stop at least five minutesbefore the bus arrives. Stay three giant steps from the roadwaywhile walking to the b
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:53:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717200210_dsd_sb6.pdf - checksum='1214182269' byte count= '845352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 02 25 2010
- dateLastModified: 03 01 2010
- description: Brochure about the Toby Tire program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_sb6.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010