Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Stay Alive For The Drive
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826929203'.
Sample text from the file
.Be Defensive Driver Child Passenger Safety Avoid Aggressive Driving Do Not Drive Impaired Share the Road with Others Police/Emergency Vehicles Construction Areas 4-5 Funeral Processions School Buses Bicyclists Pedestrians Deer/Vehicle Collisions 6-7 Inclement Weather Conditions 7-8 Railway Safety Tips 8-9 Carjacking Prevention Tips Vehicle Breakdowns/Equipment Failure TABLE CONTENTS OF According to the National Traffic Safety Council, more than 41,000 people lose their lives in motor vehicle crashes annually, and more than million more suffer disabling injuries. The triple threat of high speeds, impaired or careless driving and not using passenger restraints threatens every driver, regardless of how careful or how skilled. As Secretary of State, traffic safety is my top priority. That is why my office has partnered with the Illinois Department of Transportation to provide this Stay Alive for the Drive booklet. In it you will find important information about aggressive driving, child
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:52:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717200033_stayalive.pdf - checksum='1299005957' byte count= '686753'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 08 01 2007
- dateLastModified: 08 10 2007
- description: This booklet provides information about aggressive driving, child passenger safety, sharing the road with others, carjacking prevention and other safe-driving tips.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/stayalive.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2007