Candidates for Three Illinois Commodity Boards Announced
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Candidates for Three Illinois Commodity Boards Announced (2012, June 8) [638**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Candidates for Three Illinois Commodity Boards Announced (060812AGRICcommodityboardcandidates12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Agriculture today announced the candidates vying for seats on three commodity boards. Producers will vote July 10 to determine members of the Illinois Corn Marketing Board, the Illinois Soybean Program Operating Board and the Illinois Sheep and Wool Marketing Board.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 08 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 08 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:49:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 060812AGRICcommodityboardcandidates12.doc - checksum='4276133333' byte count= '97792'