Governor's Public Schedule - Saturday, June 2, 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Saturday, June 2, 2012 (2012, June 1) [627**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Saturday, June 2, 2012 (060212GOVUPLINK.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Pat Quinn will recognize Illinois Army National Guard soldiers before they deploy to Kuwait. Governor Pat Quinn and Japan Consul General Okamura Yoshifumi will honor White Sox outfielder Kosuke Fukudome for his outstanding contributions to the State of Illinois, Japan, and the game of baseball.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Governor
207 State House
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:41:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 060212GOVUPLINK.doc - checksum='4253191785' byte count= '109568'