Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Traffic Offenses [DSD DC 19.14]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826708209'.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOISTRAFFICOFFENSESRevised11-2008 Upon receipt in the Secretary of State's office, convictions for violations such as those listed in this pamphletwill be recorded on the respective driver's record. These violations can generally be defined as: *IMMEDIATEACTIONWill result in suspension or revocation of driver's license and/or privileges. *NON-POINTASSIGNEDMay be utilized in conjunction with other factors relating to the driver's privilege to operate motor vehicle, e.g., violation issued during period of suspension or revocation.POINTASSIGNED * Will result in suspension or revocation of driver's license and/or privileges when three or more offensesare committed within any 12-month period. The action is determined by the severity "points" of the violations and the driver's past record.* Will result in suspension or revocation of driver's license and/or privileges when driver under age commits two or more offenses within any 24-month period. This action is determined by the severity
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:37:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717195921_dsd_dc19.pdf - checksum='2432799997' byte count= '33800'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 05 2008
- dateLastModified: 11 21 2008
- description: Upon receipt in the Secretary of State's office, convictions for violations such as those listed in this pamphlet will be recorded on the respective driver's record.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_dc19.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2008