Illinois Rules of the Road: Non-CDL Vehicles
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Rules of the Road: Non-CDL Vehicles (2011, September) [DSD X 142.13]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 767519615.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829109585'.
This booklet is provided to inform and guide motorists who operate large vehicles on Illinois roadways that do not require a commercial driver's license (CDL) to drive. Please use this booklet as a supplement to the primary Illinois Rules of the Road booklet, which contains information on safe driving habits, Illinois traffic laws and all you need to know to pass your driver's license exam.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 22 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 23 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:35:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717195910_dsd_x142.pdf - checksum='678213348' byte count= '945290'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_x142.pdf