Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Rules of the Road [DSD A 112.21]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:04:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717195601_dsd_a112.pdf - checksum='3322013111' byte count= '3078370'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 12 14 2011
- dateLastModified: 03 05 2012
- description: This edition of the Illinois Rules of the Road is as accurate as possible at the time of publication. The booklet contains information you must know to pass the written test on traffic laws and signs in order to obtain basic driving privileges. It includes information on obtaining a drivers license, drivers license laws, traffic safety issues and general information regarding Illinois traffic laws and ordinances.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a112.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011