Illinois Motorcycle Operator Manual
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Motorcycle Operator Manual (2011, September) [DSD X 140.10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829228379'.
This Illinois Motorcycle Operator Manual provides information that will help you learn how to operate your motorcycle safely and skillfully. Information needed for the Illinois Secretary of State motorcycle license exams also is included.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 15 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 05 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:03:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717195514_dsd_x140.pdf - checksum='397410134' byte count= '1860503'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_x140.pdf