Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0351]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-0351.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] July 12, 2012 Calvette Walker vs- Northern Illinois Gas Company d/b/a Nicor Gas Company 12-0351 Complaint as to billing/charges in Oaklawn, Illinois. Calvette Walker Robert R. Mudra S. Pulaski Northern Illinois Gas Company Oaklawn, IL d/b/a Nicor Gas Company 1844 Ferry Rd. Naperville, IL Paul A. Padron Atty. for Respondent Chilton Yambert & Porter LLP 2000 S. Batavia Ave., 2nd Fl. Geneva, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on July 11, 2012, GRANTED the Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed on behalf of Northern Illinois Gas Company d/b/a Nicor Gas Company and Calvette Walker on June 28, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Riley
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:58:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0351.pdf - checksum='4023840472' byte count= '115150'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 12 2012
- description: Calvette Walker vs. Northern Illinois Gas Company d/b/a Nicor Gas Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Oaklawn, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission