Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Click It Or Ticket [DSD A-162.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826916084'.
Sample text from the file
.NGC LIC ITO or TIC KE Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. October 2009 DSD A-162.3 public awareness and compliance with the primary safety belt law. * In 2008, more than 300,200 motorists were convicted of not wearing safety belts in Illinois. About 10,600 motorists were convicted of not properly restraining their children in moving vehicle. * Illinois reported 1,043 traffic fatalities for 2008 percent of those killed were not wearing safety belts. * According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, safety belts are the single-most effective traffic safety device. * USDOT study showed that safety belts saved the lives of an estimated 15,147 people in 2007. Passengerrestraintlaws * Drivers and front-seat passengers age and older must wear safety belts. * All passengers age and under must be buckled in regardless of location in the vehicle. * Any person transporting child under age is responsible for securing the child in an appropriate child safety seat for t
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:54:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717195456_dsd_a162.pdf - checksum='291972952' byte count= '689042'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 17 2009
- dateLastModified: 11 19 2009
- description: This brochure provides important facts and statistics on safety belt usage as well as passenger restraint laws. Please review this informatioin and share it with others. Remember, next time you get in your vehicle, Click It or face a ticket.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: October
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a162.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2009