Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [12-0298]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (12-0298.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] July 12, 2012 Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0298 Petition for Statutory Approval of Smart Grid Advanced Metering (Rehearing) Infrastructure Deployment Plan pursuant to Section 16-108.6 of SERVED ELECTRONICALLY the Public Utilities Act. NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission, in conference on July 11, 2012, GRANTED, in part and DENIED, in part, the Verified Application for Rehearing on behalf of Commonwealth Edison Company filed on July 6, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Haynes cc: Mr. Zolnierek Telecommunications Mr. Brightwell Engineering Service List 12-0298 * Active Parties Thomas S. O'Neill Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago,
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:50:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0298.pdf - checksum='1939564619' byte count= '184048'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 12 2012
- description: Commonwealth Edison Company: Petition for Statutory Approval of a Smart Grid Advanced Metering Infrastructure Deployment Plan pursuant to Section 16-108.6 of the Public Utilities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission