Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0277]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-0277.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] July 12, 2012 Joseph Kolek vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0277 Complaint as to disconnection of service in Elmwood Park, Illinois. Joseph Kolek Thomas S. O'Neill 1933 N. 175th Ave. Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Elmwood Park, IL Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Atty. for Respondent Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on July 11, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed on behalf of Commonwealth Edison Company and Joseph Kolek on June 7, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Teague
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:45:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0277.pdf - checksum='1170838959' byte count= '115023'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 12 2012
- description: Joseph Kolek vs. Commonwealth Edison Company: Comnplaint as to disconnection of service in Elmwood Park, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission