Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Finance Authority Board Meeting
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Finance Authority Board Book (12-13-11BoardBook-Public.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.I. Call to Order & Roll Call II. Chairman's Remarks III. Message from the Executive Director IV. Consideration of the Minutes V. Presentation and Consideration of the Financial Statements VI. Committee Reports VII. Project Reports VIII. Closed session pursuant to, but not limited to, ILCS 120/2 (1) and5 ILCS 120/2 (11) of the Open Meetings Act IX. Other Business X. Public Comment XI. Adjournment I. Call to Order & Roll Call II. Chairman's Remarks III. Adoption of the Minutes IV. Acceptance of the Financial Statements V. Project Approvals VI. Resolutions VII. Other Business VIII. Public Comment IX. Adjournment BOARD MEETING 9:30 a.m.IFA Chicago Office Two Prudential Plaza Chicago, Illinois AGENDA North Stetson Avenue, Suite 2555 ILLINOIS FINANCE AUTHORITY Tuesday, December 13, 2011 COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING 10:30 a.m.Conference Center One Prudential Plaza130 East Randolph Street, 7th Floor Chicago, Illinois Tab Project Name Location Amount New Jobs Const. Jobs FM A) Cory James Fu
180 N. Stetson Avenue
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:32:00 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-13-11BoardBook-Public.pdf - checksum='717816095' byte count= '1119325'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactFaxNumber: 312-651-1350
- contactOrganization: Illinois Finance Authority
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-651-1300
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 2555
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 12 09 2011
- dateLastModified: 07 05 2012
- description: Board meeting agenda with minutes from last meeting. Proposals for the Board's consideration are included.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Finance Authority
- volumeOrYear: 2011