Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [11-0561, 11-0562, 11-0563, 11-0564, 11-0565, 11-05]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (11-0561.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] July 12, 2012 Charmar Water Company 11-0561 Proposed increase in water rates. Cherry Hill Water Company 11-0562 Proposed increase in water rates. Clarendon Water Company 11-0563 Proposed increase in water rates. (Cons) (Rehearing) Killarney Water Co. 11-0564 Proposed increase in water rates. Ferson Creek Utilities Company 11-0565 Proposed increase in water and sewer rates. Harbor Ridge Utilities, Inc. 11-0566 Proposed increase in water and sewer rates. SERVED ELECTRONICALLY NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on July 11, 2012, GRANTED the Application for Rehearing and DENIED the Request to Stay made within the Application for Rehearing on behalf of Charmar Water Company, Cherry Hill Water Company, Clarendon Water Company, Killarney Water Company, Ferson Creek Utilities Company, and Harbor Ridge Utilities, Inc., filed on June 21, 2012. Related
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:13:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0561.pdf - checksum='2589700470' byte count= '164607'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 12 2012
- description: Charmar Water Company (11-0561) Cherry Hill Water Company (11-0562) Clarendon Water Company (11-0563) Killarney Water Co. (11-0564) Ferson Creek Utilities Company (11-0565) Harbor Ridge Utilities, Inc. (11-0566): Proposed increase in water rates. Proposed increase in water and sewer rates.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission