Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [10-0511]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (10-0511.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] July 12, 2012 Central Illinois Light Company d/b/a AmerenCILCO; Central Illinois Public Service Company d/b/a AmerenCIPS and Illinois Power Company d/b/a AmerenIP 10-0511 Depreciation Petition. SERVED ELECTRONICALLY NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on July 11, 2012, GRANTED the Motion to Withdraw Petition, filed by Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois on June 19, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Jones cc: Mr. Struck Accounting Service List 10-0511 * Active Parties Edward C. Fitzhenry & Matthew R. Tomc Ameren Services Company PO Box (M/C 1310) 1901 Chouteau Ave. St. Louis, MO 63166-6149 * mailto:email@example.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Jackie K. Voiles Amere
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:03:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 10-0511.pdf - checksum='3273039677' byte count= '161100'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 12 2012
- description: Central Illinois Light Company d/b/a Ameren CILCO Central Illinois Public Service Company d/b/a Ameren CIPS and Illinois Power Company d/b/a Ameren IP: Depreciation Petition.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission