Claiming a Security Deposit from an Uninsured Accident
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Claiming a Security Deposit from an Uninsured Accident (2011, August) [DSD SR 91]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826786610'.
A person whose drivers license is suspended due to involvement in an uninsured crash may deposit security with the Secretary of State in order to have his/her driving privileges reinstated. Depositing security is not an admission of guilt. Once the security is deposited, the Secretary of States office will notify the damaged party, who is identified as the claimant. The claimant has the right to make claim of the money deposited according to procedures set forth by Illinois Safety Responsibility Law.
Office of Secretary of State
Department of Driver Services
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Drivers Services
2701 S. Dirksen Pkwy.
Springfield, IL 62723
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 23 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:54:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120717195433_dsd_sr91.pdf - checksum='3380346537' byte count= '39493'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_sr91.pdf