Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [09-0151]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (09-0151.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] July 12, 2012 Illinois-American Water Company 09-0151 Approval of its annual reconciliation of Purchased Water and Purchased SERVED ELECTRONICALLY Sewage Treatment Surcharges Pursuant to Ill. Adm. Code 655. NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on July 11, 2012, DENIED the Request for Oral Argument made within the Exceptions and Brief on Exceptions on Re-Opening of the People of the State of Illinois filed on May 30, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Jones cc: Accounting Mr. Atwood Water Mr. Knepler Mr. Wilcox Service List 09-0151 * Active Parties Edward J. Grubb & Joni K. Ott Illinois-American Water Company N. Water Works Dr. Belleville, IL * mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org mailt
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:49:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 09-0151.pdf - checksum='1960118389' byte count= '161909'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 12 2012
- description: Illinois-American Water Company: Approval of its annual reconciliation of Purchased Water and Purchased Sewage Treatment Surcharges Pursuant to 83 Ill. Adm. Code 655.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission