Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Tax Handbook For Legislators 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Il Tax Handbook (2012TaxHandbook.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Tax handbook for legislators April 2012 28th Edition Illinois General Assembly Legislative Research Unit JOINT COMMITTEE ON LEGISLATIVE SUPPORT SERVICES House Republican Leader & Chairman Rep. Tom Cross Senate Republican Leader Sen. Christine Radogno President of the Senate Sen. John J. Cullerton Speaker of the House Rep. Michael J. Madigan LEGISLATIVE RESEARCH UNIT Co-Chairperson Rep. Sara Feigenholtz Co-Chairperson Sen. Larry K. Bomke Executive Director Alan R. Kroner Associate Director Jonathan P. Wolff Senators Representatives Shane Cultra Jason Barickman David Koehler Norine Hammond Kimberly A. Lightford Constance A. "Connie" Howard Antonio "Tony" Mun~oz Michael W. " Mike" Tryon Carole Pankau The Legislative Research Unit is the central research agency for the General Assembly. board of legislators, appointed by the Joint Committee on Legislative Support Services, supervises its operations. staff of researchers handles inquiries from legislators, legislative committees,
222 S. College
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:17:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2012TaxHandbook.pdf - checksum='2161449779' byte count= '1940247'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: (217) 785-7572
- contactName: Al Kroner
- contactNetworkAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contactOrganization: Legilsative Research Unit
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-6851
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 301
- contactZipCode: 62704
- dateCreated: 03 29 2012
- dateLastModified: 03 29 2012
- description: This handbook gives information on every significant Illinois state tax. Each is described in a separate section listing its history, rates, statutory authority, revenue collected, and disposition of proceeds. The Tax Handbook also notes federal taxes (if any) that apply to the same transactions; taxes on similar transactions in selected states (usually those with the highest and lowest rates); and taxes on the same item or transaction that local governments in Illinois are authorized to impose.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 28th Ed.
- originatorDepartment: General Assembly
- originatorDivision: Legislative Research Unit
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012