Illinois Tax Handbook For Legislators
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Tax Handbook For Legislators (28th Edition, 2012 April)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Il Tax Handbook (2012TaxHandbook.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This handbook gives information on every significant Illinois state tax. Each is described in a separate section listing its history, rates, statutory authority, revenue collected, and disposition of proceeds. The Tax Handbook also notes federal taxes (if any) that apply to the same transactions; taxes on similar transactions in selected states (usually those with the highest and lowest rates); and taxes on the same item or transaction that local governments in Illinois are authorized to impose.
Legislative Research Unit
Name: Al Kroner
Organization: Legilsative Research Unit
222 S. College
Springfield, IL 62704
Phone: (217) 782-6851
Fax: (217) 785-7572
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 29 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 29 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:17:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2012TaxHandbook.pdf - checksum='2161449779' byte count= '1940247'