Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0275]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-0275.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 28, 2012 Baird & Warner vs- Illinois Bell Telephone Company 12-0275 Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois. Vicki H. Klavins James Huttenhower Baird & Warner Illinois Bell Telephone Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. 2000 W. Randolph St., Ste. 25D Chicago, IL Chicago, IL Karl Wardin, Executive Director Regulatory Illinois Bell Telephone Company Cook St., Fl. 1E Springfield, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on June 27, 2012, GRANTED with Prejudice the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss, filed by Illinois Bell Telephone Company and Baird & Warner on June 6, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Riley
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:15:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0275.pdf - checksum='3458063895' byte count= '115002'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 28 2012
- description: Baird & Warner vs. Illinois Bell Telephone Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission