Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [11-0670]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (11-0670.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 28, 2012 John Danis, President for Absolute Fire Protection, Inc. vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0670 Complaint as to billing/charges in Rockford, Illinois. John Danis, President Thomas S. O'Neill Absolute Fire Protection, Inc. Sr. Vice President & General Counsel 28th Ave. Commonwealth Edison Company Rockford, IL S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Jason Rock Atty. for Respondent Atty. for Complainant Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Barrick Switzer Long Balsley Province Circle & Van Evera. LLP Mundelein, IL Stalter Dr. Rockford, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on June 27, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and John Danis, President for Absolute Fire Protection, Inc. on May 18, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:18:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0670.pdf - checksum='4266645974' byte count= '116133'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 28 2012
- description: John Danis, Absolute Fire Protection, Inc. vs. Commonwealth Edison Company: President of Complaint as to billing/charges in Rockford, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission