Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.10-0711Appendix Parcel Property Owner Address Legal Description2 Russell H. Deaton P.O. Box 1014 E. Patrick St., Marion, IL 2367 White Oak Lane East feet of the South 1/2, NW1/4, NW1/4, Section 26, T.10S-R2E, Williamson Co., IL3 Stephen Leslie Ashe, Successor Trustee of Tex's Land Trust Ollis Ln., Marion, IL East 1/2, SW1/4 excepting acres on South side, also East acres of the NW1/4, SW1/4, Section 24, T.10S R2E, Williamson Co., IL5 Stephen L. Ashe & Constance Ann Ashe Ollis Ln., Marion, IL SW1/4, NE1/4, Section 24, T.10S. R2E.,Williamson Co., IL Mike DeMattei & Ronda DeMattei Market Rd., Marion, IL acre strip of equal width off and across the North side of the NE1/4, NE1/4 of Section 24, and acre strip of equal width off and across the North side of the NW1/4, NW1/4, of Section all in T10S R2E, Williamson Co., IL 8A Antonia Annette Goddard (Tract 2) Canaville Rd., Marion, IL SW1/4, SE1/4, Section8, T10S R3E, Williamson Co., IL8B Antonia A. Goddard (Tract 4) Canaville Rd., Marion, IL
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:45:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 10-0711appendix.pdf - checksum='3994999136' byte count= '19682'
- 10-0711order.doc - checksum='1092518076' byte count= '72192'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 27 2012
- description: Southern Illinois Power Cooperative: Petition for Authority to Exercise the Right of Eminent Domain pursuant to 220 ILCS 3/13 and 30/13/5 of the Electric Supplier Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission