Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [10-0711]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (10-0711.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 28, 2012 Southern Illinois Power Cooperative 10-0711 Petition for Authority to Exercise the Right of Eminent Domain SERVED ELECTRONICALLY pursuant to ILCS 30/13 and 30/13.5 of the Electric Supplier Act. NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on June 27, 2012, DENIED the Request for Oral Argument of Frederic Beasley and Connie Beasley, filed on May 25, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Albers cc: Mr. Rashid Engineering Service List 10-0711 * Active Parties W. Scott Ramsey President & General Manager Southern Illinois Power Cooperative Lake of Egypt Rd. Marion, IL * mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Gary A. Brown Atty. for Southern Illinois Power Cooperative Sorling, Northrup, Hann
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:44:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 10-0711.pdf - checksum='665048643' byte count= '162568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 28 2012
- description: Southern Illinois Power Cooperative: Petition for Authority to Exercise the Right of Eminent Domain pursuant to 220 ILCS 30/13 and 30/13.5 of the Electric Supplier Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission